Tuesday 18 August 2015

whatever the weather!

I have been lucky. The rain was really bad when I drove to pick Jack up from Hastings on Thursday but the next day we had sun so walked in the country. We then dropped Ollie in Essex and went to Norwich to see my parents. The weather was beautiful with lots of sun until the last day when it rained. We were still able to go to the park with Toffee their lovely dog.
It is raining lightly now that I am back at the caravan with Ollie and Jack.
I like all kinds of weather and try not to let changeable weather put me off doing things I like doing. I would have enjoyed my visit whatever the weather was like but having all that sun really did mean we were able to really make the most of our time outside.
It was good to spend time in Norwich and Yarmouth as I have a soft spot for both those places...

No comments:

Post a Comment