Friday 28 August 2015

no place like home!

I am back at my caravan. I have been in Plymouth visiting my daughter and had a really good time. I have been spending the last few days with my son too and I have also been camping in The New Forest. I have spent time in my lovely holiday caravan and have visited my parents in Norwich.
I have walked the dogs in Essex and driven about all over the place.
The weather has been mixed. Some days the sun has shone brightly
and on other days there has been torrential rain. This is fine with me.
One of the things about living on an island is that the weather can be very changeable.
I have noticed the blackberries ripening along with other fruit and seeds.
I really enjoy this time of year!
Ollie and I have been home a few hours now. Ollie is relaxing on the sofa and I am catching up on emails after doing a lot of washing in my mini washing machine. My neighbour dropped by and gave me a package that the postman delivered a few days ago.
It is my coaching accreditation certificate.
I am very pleased it has arrived safely.


I have also heard from the editorial department regarding my book. I have some editing to get on with over the next few days and then I will be a big  step closer to getting it published.
These are exciting times.
I am working on effective ways of letting as many people know about my coaching business as possible so that I can reach the people who would benefit most from my support.




No comments:

Post a Comment