Wednesday 19 August 2015

Everything is happening exactly as it should!

I know this can be hard to believe when times seem tough but everything is happening exactly as it should be right here, right now.
If people seem challenging around us then we can see them as our teachers. We learn from everything we do which means that if something doesn't work out the way we planned we can grow and develop from the feedback we receive so we haven't failed after all.
I keep reading this time and time again in the personal development books and am coming to believe this myself.
At the moment I am reading The Presence Process by Michael Brown. I started reading it about a week ago and it has started to fill in some gaps for me so that everything is starting to make sense.
I love the fact that one book read can provoke us to ask more questions and then another book comes to light that moves our thinking on. 
This book is a real eye opener and I am really glad I stumbled upon it.



No comments:

Post a Comment