Tuesday 1 September 2015

releasing my inner hippie and cleaning the caravan!

One of the many lovely things about living in a caravan is the time it takes to clean the house and weed the garden. The garden took me 30 minutes yesterday and today I did all the cleaning and sorting in 25 minutes!
Those of you who know me well realise I am not really into housework.
I then decided to reward myself with a nice cup of tea. I went to the kettle and started to laugh. This puzzled the dog who came over to investigate.
I appear to have released my inner hippie big-time in the form of stocking up on copious amounts of fruit and herbal tea. I have Chai Latte, Moroccan Mint....you name it.
Today I have settled for a nice strawberry tea.
Cheers!

As I write this the sun is beaming down and all of a sudden I heard heavy rain. The sun is still shining.
I am off to look for the rainbow.
(Told you I am a hippie!)


4 comments:

  1. Another helpful post. This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to several more times this year!
    caravan wheel clamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, determination and hard working never get bad result.
    Mattress cleaning service Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really an informative blog .I really like your work.
    Buy A Mattress

    ReplyDelete