Friday 18 September 2015

thinking about book launching

It is incredible to think that I am now at the stage where I am thinking about a suitable venue for my book launch. I would like it to be an interesting place to be rather than some corporate style affair which isn't really me. I think the event is likely to take place in December so this may well rule out many outdoor venues unless I can think very creatively.
My book is all about taking small actions to live a happier life and many of the suggestions do involve being outside so if an outdoor venue isn't possible it would be good to hold it somewhere with a nice view at least! It would be good to be in Kent as most of the people I know live there.
I have a few ideas and some lovely people have been contacting me with some really good suggestions.
If you have an idea then please contact me.
Thanks for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment