Wednesday 16 September 2015

Bug Free Mind

When I read a great book I want to tell everyone about it so today's post is dedicated to Andy Shaw's Creating A Bug Free Mind.
It is basically the book I wish I had read when I started on my personal development journey as it explains things so clearly and offers step by step instructions on how to wipe away all the limiting self beliefs we develop as we become adults.
The book is so good that I have just finished it and am starting to re-read it all over again.
Reading this book is a bit like being given a manual on how to get the best from sophisticated technology...well actually that is exactly what it is doing. It is a manual on how to make the best use of our brains!
I almost didn't buy it when a friend recommended it to me as it is quite expensive but now I feel that the money spent was well invested.
I love it when books teach you something in such a way that it all starts to make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment