Thursday 10 September 2015

Ups and downs

I have driven past two nasty accidents on busy roads in the past 2 days. There was nothing I could do to help and the emergency services were at the scene in both cases. I can't pretend that this doesn't affect me. It wasn't that long ago that I was in a nasty accident myself and these crashes serve to remind me how quickly accidents happen and the consequences can be significant.

After today's crash I was trying to put it out of my mind and was listening to the radio and was heartened to hear that it looks likely that Jeremy Corbyn will become the Labour leader. Young people have been inspired by him as he listens to their needs and he cares. It will be exciting if he does get in and gives politics the shake-up it badly needs.

Today is significant for me. I am not at school tomorrow. From now on Fridays are dedicated to writing and establishing my coaching business. This marks a turning point in my career. It is exciting!



No comments:

Post a Comment