Wednesday 22 July 2015

Lots of ideas

Now that my book is with the publishers being edited etc. I am free to start thinking about my next one. Now I am on a roll and have well and truly caught the writing bug. The question is what shall I write about next. Lots of possibilities keep popping into my head and so I will wait a while until one really grips me.
I am amazed how my goals are being realised one step at a time.
 I am sitting in my caravan, my dream home. I am waiting for my life coaching certificate to arrive. This marks the achievement of another goal and now the book is about to become a real thing!

I spent such a long time hoping and wishing that good things would happen to me. Lots of good things did happen but it all felt a lot like chance. Some good things and some bad things happened and I was like the passive recipient. Now I feel a lot more in control of the situation. I work out what I would like to achieve and then I set achievable goals so that I can work on my dreams a little every day.
I am looking forward to helping other people achieve this through coaching.
What a wonderful way to earn a living!

No comments:

Post a Comment