Sunday 22 March 2015

Soon be time for walkies

The dogs are looking cross. They have had their breakfast and are now looking expectant. They want to go for Big Walkies.....We are going out soon. They love it in the woods. It looks good outside today. It has been a bit cold lately but hopefully today it will be a bit warmer.
I am dreaming up all kinds of ideas for my new garden. I would like to be able to sit out after work and enjoy a nice glass of wine sometimes.
Graham suggested putting down pebbles and having plants in tubs which sounds ideal as I am really not fond of mowing lawns.
There are some really sweet gardens on the site and I don't want to let the side down!
I will also look out for some suitable garden furniture to put in the garden.
( How exciting!)
I am anticipating some lovely warm summer evenings just around the corner.
I hope my weather forecast turns out to be true!

No comments:

Post a Comment