Friday 20 March 2015

My caravan life begins!

Graham and I drove out to view a site today with Ollie and the boys. The site is in Lydd. There are 30 plots and mine has a shed and garden. The only slight issue was that the caravan currently on the plot needs to be removed and a new one purchased and re-sited. We went with one of the staff to view a caravan and it is ideal for my purpose so I bought it! It will be delivered and connected up in the Easter Holidays and all being well I will move in on around 18th April.
I am so happy about this as I have wanted to move to a caravan for a long time and now my dream is coming true!

I am very grateful to Graham as he has helped me a lot this week. He has arranged for a mechanic to fix my car, He has ferried me to the train station every morning so I could go to work and he fixed my boiler when it sprang a leak!
I have just driven to Essex in Lucy and am happy to say she drove here without any problems so I am very hopeful that her mechanical problem is fixed.
Ollie has enjoyed spending time with Graham and the boys. he keeps sighing and looking very pleased with himself.


No comments:

Post a Comment