Monday 23 March 2015

Lucy was fine today

Today I drove to work hoping that Lucy would be able to maintain her speed. I am very relieved that she was fineboth to and from work. It seems that replacing the fuel filter was what was needed and if that is the case then I have been very lucky as many of the other possible faults would have been much more expensive to fix.
Let's hope the rest of the week goes well and I will gradually forget the sensation of driving along a motorway and suddenly losing speed!
I was quite surprised to find ice on the windscreen this morning. It must have been pretty cold in the night.
When we were walking in Greenwich park on Saturday we saw what looked suspiciously like snowflakes so I guess anything is possible.
I can remember waking up in a hotel in Eastbourne one Easter Sunday and looking out of the window at snow falling but I can't remember many incidents of snow this late on in the year.
It is lovely seeing daffodils poking their heads up and all the other Spring flowers growing in the woods.
Spring is a lovely time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment