Sunday 5 April 2015

sunny!

I am looking out of the window, it's Easter Sunday and unbelievably I think I can see sun!
Ollie is happy as he is with Burt and Rufus so no doubt before long we will be running about in a nice wood somewhere. Ollie hopes to find and catch The Easter Bunny but I think he is long gone...
It won't be long until my caravan arrives on the site and I can move in. This is very exciting for me and marks a new beginning.
I am even enthusiastic about creating a small garden which will have to be low maintenance as I really am no gardener but the thought of creating things my way is exciting.
It sounds like I will be able to connect to The Internet there too but I am not anticipating fast broadband speeds as apparently the slowest speeds in UK were recorded in that part of the county but it will be good to be able to start the Life Coaching training once I settle in.
Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment